Risk Management Services
Risk Management Services
We aim to help you to manage your risks by a combination of insurance and business management solutions. In the modern era businesses are subject to significant amounts of health and safety legislation and employment laws which often place a heavy burden on staff time and resources. After careful consideration DPI Insurance have partnered with Xact to deliver Health & Safety, Human Resources and Employment Law services providing you with a complete business solution.
Xact have been delivering their range of services to businesses and organisations in the UK for over 15 years and offer practical, proactive and economic solutions.
The services are always tailored specifically to the client’s business sector and deal with all of the best practice and compliance issues a business owner will face. A key feature of the service is a range of E-Learning Health & Safety and HR courses.
The services provide support for issues such as:
Health & Safety
- Manual Handling
- Slips, Trips & Falls etc.
- Specific contracts of employment
- Employee Handbooks
- Job descriptions
- Business continuity planning
- Claims defensibility services
Sector Specific Employee Training
- Enables employers to meet their statutory obligations for Health and Safety training
- Provides proof of Health and Safety training
- Provides continuity in H&S training at all times across multiple sites.
- Course content always kept up to date.
- Can be used as induction or refresher training.
- Reduces chances of costly litigation & compensation claims.
- Potential to reduce insurance premiums.
- Can help to improve productivity and improve staff morale.
- Training by employee can be completed online at work, or at home.
- Counts towards annual CPD training hours.
- Helps employee become risk aware.
- Provides a safer working environment.
Online Mercury Platform
The Mercury Platform has been designed to be user friendly for any company or location manager. The platform contains a range of easy to use tools which will allow the designated manager to monitor and control the progress of all issues arising under your:
- Health & Safety Management System
- HR and Employment Law Management System and Procedures
- Health & Safety and HR E-Learning System
The system has been designed to take the hassle which arises from managing paper management systems. The system is intuitive and interactive and is:
- Specifically tailored to your business
- Accessible anywhere and at anytime
- Available on all mobile devices
Online Business Assist
Business Assist offers a simple and cost effective approach to managing health & safety, HR and employment law compliance. It is designed to provide businesses with a robust and proactive service enabling them to minimise their risk of claims and disputes.
Clients subscribing to the service priced at £99 annually will be provided with:
- Unlimited access to our sector specific web portal
- Access to online HR management software, including specimen letters on all aspects of employment and termination, policies, sector specific contracts, employee handbooks and detailed guidance notes on all aspects of HR & employment law compliance. There are also additional sections on recruitment, equal opportunities, grievance & disciplinary and termination.
- Online health & safety assistance including the full range of sector specific risk assessments with guidance notes on how to complete them, detailed specimen action plans for each topic and additional sections on food safety and work equipment.
- The website is supported by a business hours helpline.
- On-going support – the alerts service highlights forthcoming changes in legislation and approved codes of practice. The website is continuously updated to reflect changes in current legislation and best practice to ensure compliance at all times and the introduction of new legislation will always be highlighted in advance.
Why Choose DPI Insurance
Main Policy Covers
Consistently Delivering Excellent Service
Our customers are at the forefront of our business and we are committed to providing the highest level of service possible. For the last three years we have achieved the Feefo Gold Trusted Service Award, with a service rating of at least 4.9/5, meaning that this year we have gained Platinum status. We are delighted to have achieved this award as it is a reflection of our ongoing expert advice and dedication to our customers. We look forward to continuing to provide yet another year of excellent customer service.